Sunday, November 25, 2012

DEAR FUTURE LOVE




I promise that once I see, I won't let you go. Just give me reasons to stay and be strong.


Being with me will be a bumpy road. I hope that you'll be by my side in every journey. I also hope tha you will help me resolve the issues I have. In return, each night that we will sleep, I will tell you how much I love you that I've enjoyed the day but is still looking forward for tomorrow because I know that you will be there...


Can you stand if I get crazy sometimes? I also have tantrums. I really don't talk when I'm upset but that doesn't mean I don't love you anymore.


If I entrust you something important to me, that means I'm willing to commit. Will you promise to work things out? That if there's something bothering you, you'll feel comfortable letting your thoughts. And it's ok if you'll lay your head on my shoulder without words too. I promise to hold your hand.


I've waited for quite sometime now and yes, it may seem a cliche but I died each day that I've waited for you. What's another months or another 5 years to wait?


I long for that day when I can finally say that the search is finally over...

1 comment:

CheeNee said...

ang sweet.. kinilig ako..