Tuesday, July 21, 2009

6 DECEMBER 2006

When I'm not there... do you think of me? When you're sad and something's bothering you... do you wish I was there to help comfort you? When you've had a long hard day... do you smile knowing that soon you'll be seeing me, and everything will seem better, even if it's just for a moment? When you lay down at night... do you look back and cherish the new memories you've made with me? And when you get up in the morning, does everything inside of you smile, knowing that this will be another day that we'll be together? because that's how I think of you...

When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

No matter how far you are, no matter how long I'm gone, you will always be with me. I will see you always as clear as day, for our love knows no boundaries and never will, because you see... our hearts are one, and mine is always home.

Not being able to hold you has got to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But I get to look forward to the next time you are in my arms; your smile only inches away from mine getting closer and closer until at last... our smiles meet. Something that beautiful... that's what keeps me going.

Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the strength to go on.

I've been laying here all night, listening to the rain. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what might have been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then.

In this weird twisted way, I know you miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find someone that can put up with you like I did; you'll never find someone who will care as much as I did, because no one will waste all there love on someone like you, like I did.

I called because I wanted you to know that despite everything that' happened and all the miles between us right now, I still think about the way it was in the beginning.

This is out last goodbye... it's over, just hear this and then I'll go; you gave me more to live for then you'll ever know.

I don't miss you: I miss the person I thought you were.

I'd be happy to come back to you... except it was you that went away.

I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.

Good-bye's make you think. They make you realize what you've had and what you've lost, and what you've taken for granted.

Good-bye is only truly painful if you know you'll never say hello again.

Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.

Goodbyes always hurt whether it's the right thing to do or not.

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Can miles truly separate you...? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears...

1 comment:

Geek said...

This brought me into tears...
Wew... Every words written here are the same words that I would like to say to him...